Social Media

facebook-button

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Trop-A-Rocka!








THANKS for the TROP-A-ROCKA!!

When Bret joined The Apprentice in 2010, I had a gut feeling he'd win.  Because he's a rocker with a bad boy history, showing up in jeans and t-shirt (true rock'n roll style!) and all that jazz, people (including his competitors) severely underestimated him.
All I knew was that after, at the time, an almost 25 year long career, Bret was still in the spotlight and going strong and that is not something that happens unless the artist is also a savvy business man.  And savvy businessmen tend to do really well in the Apprentice.




I did have a slight fear that I was I'd see sides of Bret during the Apprentice that I didn't want to know about.  Like Gene Simmons for instance, he was a big disappointment in his season. I love KISS, and I still do, but that was disappointing. Luckily Bret kept it real and didn't display any embarrassing sides that his fans wouldn't be able to overlook.

And...... he won and he gave us TROP-A-ROCKA

I LOVE this Snapple flavor, can't get enough.  Not because Bret made it but because it tastes damn awesome and it's sugar free. (And I've tested it on friends who drink regular sugar drinks and even they like it.)  It is difficult to get a hold of Trop-A-Rocka, it's usually wiped out in the stores and I know Snapple had problems keeping up with the demands.  For a flavor of Snapple that was only supposed to be temporary, 4 years later it's still going strong.

Now....DON'T get me started on the Fan Favorite Apprentice season, where Bret was so unjustly fired for no good reason at all. (Other than the fact that producers and Trump didn't want him win a 2nd time?)

Believe me, despite being a fan of Bret's, I'd completely admit it if he deserved to get fired, but that fiasco was the last straw for me as far as the Apprentice was concerned and I haven't watched it since.

Too bad, it used to be one of my favorite shows.

Either way, keep scrolling for some more Bret Michaels Apprentice photos.  Enjoy! =)
























No comments:

Post a Comment