Social Media

facebook-button

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bret Michaels / Poison Shirt Memory Quilt

Today I'm very excited to post photos of a project that has been in the works for some time.
I'm sorry to make an exception by not directly posting picture of Bret, but it is definitely Bret Michaels related! :)

I have lost some weight over the past year or so, and all my Poison and Bret Michaels t-shirts no longer fit me.  Any fan reading this know that these are not the kind of shirts you throw away or give to the Salvation Army.  These are keepers. So what to do?

Well .... I went on a Facebook quest to find a friend that liked to sew/quilt, and I found someone :)  I sent her all my shirts, and over the net we discussed colors and materials and I let her have at it.
(I'm of the habit of leaving most decisions regarding what I need done to the ones who know what they are doing, and this time was no different .... as usual it came out awesome!)

These photos don't really do this blanket justice at all, but below are some photos, you can get an idea.

Now the dilemma is .... should I hang it or use it? (It's comfy too.... :) )







No comments:

Post a Comment