Social Media

facebook-button

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Bret on a Park Bench



I want to start out the daily Bret photos with one of my favorite Bret Michaels photos.  I love this photo, I actually have it on my phone as my screensaver.  I guess because it's such a natural pose, and it also kind of speaks of the celebrity lifestyle and how there's not much room for privacy.

To me, it seems like Bret may have stepped out for some fresh air or taking a break on a set, but even in a private quiet moment like this, there are photographers lurking.

In fact, when my 3-year old saw this photo (and she's a Bret fan already of course ;-)), she said "we're just gonna leave him alone...." hehe.  Without knowing at all what my thoughts were on this photo, it seems she has the same impression as me.

I may be complete wrong about that, nevertheless, staged or natural, this photo is a huge favorite of mine.  Enjoy.
Bret Michaels on a park bench

No comments:

Post a Comment