Social Media

facebook-button

Thursday, July 10, 2014

TBT - Poison Pre-CC!

Throwback Thursday it is, and again with the help of this website, MetalSludge.tv , I have found some old Poison posters/photos.

Today, I've chosen to post a few photos that were taken before CC DeVille join the band.
(Heck, yesterday I posted a song from "Native Tongue" without CC on it, I may as well continue the trend and go back in time with the same result today:) )

Below are some Poison photos with Bret Michaels, Bobby Dall, Rikki Rockett and Matt Smith (guitarist pre-CC).

I love these posters. It just makes me wish I was here back then to see them but that was not my destiny :)
What I lack in years as a fan I've more than made up for in passion :-) We can safely say I'm up to speed.





No comments:

Post a Comment