Social Media

facebook-button

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bret Michaels - TBT

It's easy to find TBT (throwback thursday) photos of Bret, but you really have to scour the internet to find any that date this far back.  These I found around the internet due to his Rock My RV TV show, and I've also seen these on his Facebook page so I knew they were out there somewhere.  I just had to get my google detective hat on to recover and save them for this blog.

I think as it's approaching the 4th of July, these TV pictures and family pictures of Bret are quite appropriate for the season.  I'm not sure specificaly when these photos were taken, but judging from colors and clothing, I'd say 1970s :)

Bret Michaels and his Grandfather in front of the family RV.

Bret Michaels in front of his family's Winnebago
Bret Michaels with his little sister, Nicole.  Motorcycle habit started early :)

No comments:

Post a Comment