Social Media

facebook-button

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Favorite Poison Song - Theatre of the Soul

Favorite Poison Song

I'm a little torn regarding my favorite Poison album, because CC Deville was not on this album, Richie Kotzen did the guitar work on this one, very excellent I might add and what a voice on that man!

Nevertheless, I love love LOVE this Poison album! It has so many great songs, more of a bluesy type of vibe than before and I'm sure the introduction of Richie may have had something to do with that.  Bret has has recorded a lot of blues-type songs, both before and after, and I do love that style for him and his voice.

"Theatre of the Soul" is my favorite Poison song, and I can't find a better video for it than the one below ... I know this album was less popular due to CC not being on there, so maybe there wasn't a lot of effort made to make a video for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment