Social Media

facebook-button

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Bret Michaels and Motorcycles


Bret Michaels and Motorcycles

I went to urgent care one night, wearing a Bret Michaels t-shirt and he told me he'd hung out with Bret at a motocross event once.  He told me what a great guy Bret was, really fun and down to earth guy, which seems to be the word on the street about Bret among the people that have met him. (Which now includes myself ... and I can verify it :) )
It's wonderful that my Bret Michaels t-shirts (and now my Bret tattoo) inspire people to tell me all kinds of stories about Bret.  And they're all positive! (Except for some jealous, insecure guy once in awhile who sarcastically keep bringing up Bret wearing makeup and hair extensions and blah blah blah lol .... Whatever, get over it guys ...)

Anyway, fearful as I am of these motorcycles, just because I have several friends who own them and they have ALL been in one or multiple accidents with their bikes, I must admit that Bret looks extremely good atop the iron steeds.

It's Saturday night and I think Bret fans wouldn't mind feasting their eyes upon some motorcycle pics.
I also suggest turning on "Ride the Wind", either on your stereo or find it on YouTube, while watching the photos.  It's a great addition =)  Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment